...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Best hot chocolate everrrrrr!!

This is really funny but after I left apple store, I forgot where I parked my car..I was like walkin around for like 30mins going everywhere!! I did loosely arrange to meet up with a friend this evening but figured its getting late n i'm all trampy n hooded up, i don't meet ppl up look like this-4real it was my day off from lookin polished n bang on point :p..but guess what..it was crazy wen i found out aswell but he called n we found out we was in the exact same area!! like 1 road away!! Apparently his new gym was here..actually i walked past it 5 times lookin for my car!! How crazy is that tho?!! Twas meant to beeee! Lol!!
So after I found my car, I dumped my mac n bags in it and went for a drink wid my mate..we went to this awesome place which is like a cinema/bar/cafe place in soho..and he introduced me to the most amazing hot chocolate ever!! It had baileys in it too!! :D
I would tell u where it is but I don't want overcrowding so msg me if u actually do wanna find this place :p

Anyways it was really nice catchin up wid my awesome friend..he's so awesome at everything, best of luck to him when he starts his boy group...hes overwhelmingly talented n everything he told me just made me go wow coz hes a hippy too! Had to say stop coz I wanna absorb all this spiritual knowledge like a student so I can remember everything... :p 

I had a cool day off today..at home now..gna really chill out with satisfaction for the rest of the night :D

Good night lovely peoples!! x




No comments: