...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Hey Hey Hey!!

Good mornin awesome people!!!
I got my rest and now i ready to go bk to work!! well i wouldn't mind another day off :p but i guess i'll tk it easy tonight and not stay up too late!!

Im going High St Kensington today!! I got some friends there so it would be good to catch up with them again...

I dress really boring for work, but i try to wear stuff im comfortable in rather than the whole pencil skirt look n shoes...i travel alot so it isn't ideal for me :s




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new hair.....me like!! ♥