...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Bored of resting O_o

I am suppose to be in bed all day to rest... I don't exactly sound like the voice of good health lately..n i gotta inject enthusiasm and energy into people everyday with my job so why am i so bored of resting??? I can be soo lazy and do it like a dudeee xD but i wanna go out n do sumfin!! I gonna go to the music shop and get my guitar restrung...thats a start :)

I've been itching to get back to practice...and it really feels like its been agess since i last had a whole day off work!! make the most of it :D

Random memory...
When i was in the back of Sec chans car with Jay and Greg singing "Hit me baby one more time" LOOOOOLL!!
and when greg said the same "how i met your mother' lines as me...

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead!!"  barney stinsen

You guys if u don't watch that show... see that L on ur forehead...means ur a loser xD lol

No comments: