...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Greeeeen

Looks very healthy and green right? And yea, that's what I had for dinner today..and some sardines n olive oil.. I'm tryna eat healthier..I've kinda decided that since it takes 28 days to break a habit..and febuary is exactly 28 days..ima try to eat like this everyday... What made me decide that ur thinking? Well all sorts of things..wen I hung out wid bam n rohan, they were both actually on a diet!! Like no carbs n less dairy etc!! And they r dudes!! So ima jump in on that and see for myself! Ive done detoxs and stuff but I want a whole lifestyle change it actually work for me..and like every girl says..I wanna lose weight!! Lol! My my experiment will be starting officially 1st of feb..letting uno now if u want to copy me..might be more encouraging for u to stick to it too if u know I'm on it :p trust me..it's no easier for me than it is for u! Lol!

No comments: