...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Faith- deliberate confidence...

Church is something that am new to..and to some people I.e my sister lyn..I find it quite hard to explain why I like it so much... This isn't like the stereotype kinda church service I always had..it's so much more laid back and easier to understand than any that I have ever been!! I really enjoyed the service this morning..I took the liberty to record some of it so u guys can understand the kinda talks I learn from..like I said previously..I'm still exploring religion..but so far I'm very drawn to the positive energy my church gives me..
The speaker mentioned faith and it's meanings.. Faith..something I am learning to have and understand properly.. Still a noob to it :D he was also talking about gods authority to use his powers..uno when miracles happen...He mentionda a ex marine soldier suffering from the cartilage from his knees that has gone, causing his bones to grind against eachother and everyday he has pan there..he put his hands up to be prayed for in church..the marine guy emailed them the day after saying that all the pain has gone..and to prove it, he jumped and landed on his knees..and he felt no pain...He talked about his daughter also who couldn't breathe coz she swallowed a coin..and she was about 1 yrs old so it was really hard to get the coin out with ordinary equipment...
Have a listen to the recording i did... it's on the right hand side of my blog with the same the title "faith-deliberate confidence" let me know what u guys think :)

No comments: