...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Cosmo!!

I had alot of plans yesterday, dinners to go to, people to catch up with but i'm only one person haha, I tried to do it all but it proved difficult so I just stuck to the most important ones...
Every yr me and a group of friends from GAME (my old workplace) who's birthdays land in jan do a lil get together to meet up n celebrate! And this yr it was at cosmos.. Now u already know I ate dinner at home so I wasn't going for the food..n this place was a buffet place so they didn't let me in to the restuarant initially..but uno me..ima hustler :p and the manager finally agreed I can go in n sit wid my friends as long as I didnt eat anything!! :D this place is awesome!! So much food!! I had a great night catching up with everyone and it was funny..George, dan and sekky were secretly feeding me desserts hahahhaha!! I had fun! Next time if I'm hungry, I'm sure to go there n pay the £15 entry..I'll be asian n bring a lunch box too hahahhahahahahahaaa!!! :D

No comments: