...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

We ate Singapore rice noodles together..then some fruit..and then we played a few games!! Lol!! Picture this..I played peekaboo wid her and she laughed sooooooo hard..I mean to the point where she couldn't balance n contain herself..that she was benning up on her knees on the floor cry laughing!! I mean she's 1and a half!! And she's bare crackin up like I would if Russell peters told a racist joke about Asians!! Lol..she's so cute! Damn I'm lucky to be a blood aunt to her xx

No comments: