...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

The Club.. it was LEGEND-w8 4 it...DARY!!

I really do feel like i've grown out of clubbing...but its not to say i wouldn't enjoy it..with the right company...u cud b in the shittiest club but still have an awesome night!! and my this instance...it was all about the company!!

My bestie jessy drove us to holborn..met up a few of the other girls and got some liqueur down me at wethaspoons just b4 12 midnight and on the dot got me doin shots :s Gosh there was no way i was gna get drunk today!! no way!!!! We headed to the club Bar 101..it wasn't over glam, it was too expensive, entry was cheap, music was good, company was awesome.. i really had a ridculious amount of fun that night!!

Here r some pics!!
Me and the bashment queen nermine!

Sec chan (dance like no1s watchin) mican(mah cuz whos a diva queen) me jeniniooo (the one who jus wanna have fun n be silly) and bootlicious nermine!! xD

Hahahaa i honestly had too much jokez!

Tila and Omarion... hahaha nah thats what we call eachother if we wanna piss eachother off!!..omari came along aswell wid hes boys n topped up my lil party wid more bottles of champagne and wines xD like i said, i did not get drunk but i did abit of acting like we drunk so no 1 wud force me to ;) my french homiez..u guys were awesome! thank u!


and what made my night even better was that my old skool bashment chica Ley showed up in the end..she was the missing puzzle and she came!! i was sooo happy!! i really didn't expect much, and more people came than i expected..it jus made my day...it was an energetic and legendary night!! :D

I got home around 5ish am and got up for 11.30am to go church... :) and it jus got better and better :)

No comments: