...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

The Church...Amazing!!

I can't remember if i have even mentioned it on my blog lately..but im curious about God...i'm exploring and searching right now...i want to know and learn more.. So since the new yr, every sunday, i've been going to church and then later on, seeing my islam sisters and cotching wid them and learning a few things about their faith too...

This church had an amazing aura to it...i loved the music and the set up and layout...i got prayers did for my by the reverend blessin me on my bday...and i got free breakfast!! :D i'm thinking of starting the Alpha course..to learn more.. whatchu think?

No comments: