...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Update on the rest of my bday

Sorry its been so long since i been bloggin on time!! i keep meaning to blog there n then but its annoying with my phones!! if i use me bb, it takes ages locating to pic i wanna attach.and if i use my iphone, only the photos send and not my writing :s so annoyin, thats whats put me off phone bloggin :s  anyways..just thought i'd add to why this was the best birthday i've ever had..

I was gonna go to a club with a couple of close friends...nuffin big or fancy or full of ppl who knew me..jus a handful of chica who know how to party n have fun without all the drama...people i knew i would have fun with... Did u know the best part of going out is the getting ready for it part with the girls? its awesome..we had so much fun at mines..well i know my rooms a mess but hey...its my last night of being 22 there!! :p

This cake had cellophane on it and it took 3 people and 5mins to work out.

how to take it off!! LOL!!! everyone wanted a bite of my green tea mousse cake...4 girls and 1 cake..like i said b4..epic!!

No comments: