...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Made it through the rain...Stood up once again...

I am glad some people love my company n presence as much as i love theirs... im only 22 but i do feel like i've come a long way this year alone!! my friends, my family n the people who surround me are amazing people!! I couldn't feel more blessed honestly!!  

After everything i've been through in life, i've learnt that not everything lasts forever.. That we are the creators of our own happiness..it's a buddist teaching that once you come accept that in all things..u can feel liberated n have peace n joy in tons of ways...i feel like it's always better to aknowledge the lessons you learn in life..my theory- mistakes become a gift once you allow them to make you a better person...

Since it's thanksgiving today( well an hr ago :p), i just want give thanks for everything that i have in life right now...I have had tough times...as cold as it is outside, i feel warm because i've gone past all that rain... not to say its over, good or bad experiences are sure to arise...i've still got a good amount of years to go through until i can truly feel i am wise!! :p

Happy Thanksgiving.. Here, i'm sharing a photograph taken by my favourite photograph Gilad Benari

No comments: