...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Del Azziz with my swedish meatballs!!

Since i haven't seen my swedish meatball Negin for sooo long... i decided to make dinner plans with her and the melon!! xD I was abroad whiles it was their birthdays so i treated them to dinner at Del Azziz...
This is literally an amazing restaurant (thank u jess!x) my bestie took me, they do the most amazing burgerss!! 
it's mostly middle eastern food here but the burgers are amazing!! They serve it on a piece of wood and the portions r pretty big!! Their cocktails are amazing too!! The floor underneath us was glass and underneath that was lit up preserved ruins of like old architecture or sumfin??? 


I had a great night with them...catching up, sipping awesome cocktails and trying to stuff our faces without everything falling out of our burgers!! Course it wasn't just us 3, 2 of their friends were with us which i found a pleasure getting to know...gosh it was so funny today!! :)
x



No comments: