...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

2 degrees as a high!!!

It is freezing cold outside, I felt sorry for the painter...I made him a cup of tea to warm himself up...he guy paints untill 4 so he hd a long way to go!! I dnt normally drink coffee coz I know it bad for u but this is when starbucks makes money outta me..the weather!! Grabbed a panini too since I'm at two place today n won't have time for lunch in between!! Hope u all have a nice day coz the sun is still shining!!

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: