...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Glorious ruins


I'll walk through the fire...
with my head lifted high...
and my spirit revived in your story...
I'll look to the cross...
as my failure is lost...
in the light of your glorious reign...

Let the ruins come to life...
In the beauty of Your name...
Rising up from the ashes...
God forever You reign...
And my soul will find refuge..
In the shadow of Your wings...
I will love You forever...
And forever I'll sing...


Sometimes i can get so caught up in the problems of the world..the problems of people and what they go through...where i try to help in a person of the world way..give what i can give, advise on what i can advise and get involved in ways i can to just help others... but it pulls me away from God lately... just drains my spirit because these are all people who don't believe God is the answer to everything..but that is really what i believe... my answer for your problems is to pray for you..pray about it..ask God for help please... but to hide this part of me...to not give praise where its meant to be given...makes me withdraw and become depleted of my spiritual food... i went to my church today... this particular song touched me.. I wish you all knew how much he loves you... 
Snow x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks!