...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

2013.. Hi again...


Yo! it's been awhile.... What have i been doinggg all this time?!!! Well... as you can see.. not getting a haircut for one!! I went from hippy hair to just a plain vagabond now...there has to be something done to this hot mess but i'm soooo lazy to go to the hair salon!!! >_< The last time i cut it was january 2012!!! one yr one month ago! someone slap me plz...

Anyhow... hows life? There really hasn't been anything new with me really... oh wait, i turned 25 on 16 january couple of weeks ago... That was a depressing day lol... especially thanks to the people reminding me i'm quarter of a century year old now! :'(

Ermm...my life has 2 focuses... my studies and my God... I have been unbelievably blessed since last year.. according to my chinese zodiac and being double rabbit and dragon...i was suppose to have 2 years of terrible luck... but dispite the challenges i had to face at the beginning of 2012, everything did get better..i was more myself..i settled into who i manifested into...and i like her... i was rejected from a place on my course now and prayed so hard and his miracles changed the deans mind about me and he funded my place...how blessed am i to have met some amazing people since october when i started my studies...and of my first term... i even got an A on my first design project and a B on my first essay... these things just don't happen to me...at ever step of the way...i prayed for help when i struggled...he never left my side...never...even when i did, his arms were wide open...man... That is what real love is... :)

It was vision sunday today at church...they handed out to everyone this bracelet which means in latin " The mission of God" they played an inspirational film made of real peoples lives and struggles in real worlds in new york, london, kiev and melborne... and really...it was so nice...made me remember my purpose again...to be the hands and feet of Christ and love others as he loved me...

So basically... i am working on a project right now that is super challenging but also..because i was called to do this..i know i can do my best in his name... lets have some faith snow!! :p

oh and i know i have new readers now so hi and i hope that in whatever you take away from my words...that can help you just a tiny bit... i'd have done what i was called to do through it.. help you ;)

i'll keep updated!
Love Snow xxx

No comments: