...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Teaching Nishy how to blog!

My student Rock lee Nishy and me as his teacher Guy sensei! :D
Hey everyone!! So i'm at a cafe with my friend NISHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :D and he has asked for a favour to teach him how to blog... He said that he has a lot of things to share with the world and reckons blogging is a good platform to begin with!! I ( of course) agree because thats how i started! :D so without further all do.. this is the first example to show him! I not only teach this guy how to blog, i am very wise haha! I teach him how to read the signs of flirting (men and women!), how to get out of an arranged marriage and what food is the most tastiest in the world!
:D Great teacher i know! :p lol!

No comments: