...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Lost, Stolen and found..

I've had alot of inccidents in my life where i've been mugged, had my belongings stolen, sometimes ive lost them and it's kinda no suprise now that i'm numbing myself from holding onto material posessions... things i remember most valuable to me that got stolen/mugged from me:
Macbook Air (>_<wahhhh that one hurt alot, it was new!)
purses
nokia 7250i (i was held down by about 10 guys for it!!O_o)
Nokia n95
Iphone 3g
Iphone 3gs x2 (yes twice its been stolen)
LV purse
Ipod Classic 80g
nintendo ds lite
ubs stick with uni work on it
WESC headphones 

The list for the things that i have lost is ridiculous aswell...probably just about every phone i've ever owned and oyster cards have been lost and never returned.. :(

Now i've found a tiny ipod shuffle today.. I know how it feels to have lost or have my belongings stolen from me.. it's not a nice feeling... My conscience won't let me keep it untill i have found the owner or at least tried to find the owner of this ipod... As much as i would love to something to listen to music on, i know that it is not mines and i don't really want someone else to be the victim of sadness... I guess i'll report it or log to it some authority and make sure it goes back to its rightful owner... I did actually find a man's rolex watch the other day and returned it to him and he was so grateful!! ( I know it was worth like £20,000 but i haven't got it in me to be so greedy, i know how it feels to be the victim remember..)

Many of my deeds go unnoticed or unrewarded but at least i feel like my conscience its clean and i'm doing to right thing :)

2 comments:

Bina said...

Goodness gracious! This is why you carry pepper spray or a 9mm :)

I'm sorry about your things though! That sucks!

www.laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lol! i did used to carry pepper spray.. its illegal in England and i got a police caution for carrying a section 5 firearm!! (thats what they called my pepper spray O_o) lol.. its all ok now.. i'm accepting that nothing really stays mines...unless it returns to me..of which the nokia 7250i did!! and i still have it as a souvenir! haha!!

love snow