...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Little red riding hood...

I've been looking after my niece quite abit lately and one of our tips were running around and playing in ikea! Now I know I love playing in there, and if a 2yr old feels the same way, we don't have a problem!! :p I took missy madam here to have her lunch 1st then let her play and admire all things colourful and shiny!! Lol it was soooo funny when she almost got blown away by the wind as soon as we got outside!! And the endless name game in the car journey back..I really got abit worn out by her, this time- without the mind numbing torture of watching teletubbies for 6hrs straight O_o oh yea and I tell ya when its love..when she cries for chips and i hand-peel, cut and fry potatoes just for her (I've never made hand cut fries for anyone before!)..let her torture and pinch my hands for hours on end because it comforts her..change nappies and watch my niece poo for an agonising 20mins and give her a propa bum wash O_o, something I've not done in the past guys!! But it's all worth it when I tell her I love her and she says back to me 'I love u too' :) x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeninioo, or white snow. Mei Xue, in my language :),
you are so sweet and kind. I wish I'd met you earlier in my life or something just for the chance of hand cut fries, even though it seems we are about the same age (19). But maybe if I was small and cried enough, I dunno.

You are so patient! And I too love to play in those huge stores with like 20 different aisles. You can never go wrong with hide n' seek (not recommended for play involving young children). Yes, 19, and playing hide n' seek in a huge store running around like some nut.

err... don't judge me >.<

Anyways, I am sure that you will fight off that wolf for the Little Red ^.^

Unknown said...

Awwwwhhh Rui!! I can do the same for u!! Plz don't cry tho, I'd make the fries if ur good not bad!! Lol I'm actually 23 so still older therefore allowed to treat u like a child!! ^_^ but jus don't make me watch u poo, I'm sure ur old enough to not fall in the toilet bowl!! >_< lol! I don't judge u, that's like the most funn ever!! Ikeas like a huge play house to me!! :D