...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Renee at 2 and 2 months old..

She likes eating toothpaste and sorta brushing her teeth...
When she sleeps, she looks for my hand or arm so she can pinch me (no idea why sometimes its really really hurtsss!!! >_< she likes folding my skin so she can pinch me even whiles asleep!!)
She stuffed a WHOLE box of Jenga bricks inside her top..shook her belly with a jiggle..
andmade us put her jacket on so her pregnancy looked natural!! LMAO!! it was soooo funny i got it on video!! Ren ren, watch when ur 18 and aunty jeniniooo bring out all your antics!! :p I love you xxx

No comments: