...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Phase 23

 Saw down next to my little sister this morning and gave her the biggest shock... LOOOOLLL!! She actually had to do a double take and her reaction was sooo priceless!! She couldn't recognise me!!
 
 Look at who looks like your big sister nowww!!!! (i realise that the photo says otherwise O_o") For the longest time my ickle sister has been winning the 'who do u think is older' competition whenever we ask people who have never met one or the other before... and gosh it just sucks to be on the 'little sister end' all the timeee!!! Well not anymoreeee!!! :D Some of my friends are going to be so shocked to see me without the trade mark hair they've always known me to have...
What do u all think???!! :D well..i dnt really care if you prefer the old style... that was phase 21..i like the winter look!! :D

No comments: