...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

The Melon Grape experiment..

For the longest time I have been calling my Helen a Melon..it just makes sense till she's started calling me a Grape O_o and somehow the nicknames stuck and yet it only makes me think of her with a big head and me with a ridiculously small head!! O_o"

Anyways last week I went for lunch my Melon and we had Mexican food down bricklane..it was lovely!! And we had alot of fun messing around with the hats, going behind the bar and shakin it up abit before our food came!! Was good time when we lived together and we certainly did have alot of fun thinking back to the antics we got up to with drunk Colleen!! Lol! This girl used to girlfy me...she stopped me hanging out with the home boys for awhile so I'd come back to wearing skirts haha!!

Anyways this was just a short post to clink wine glasses with eye contact to you melanious!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday this week in Alanya with your family!! I'll see you when you get back!!! xxx

No comments: