...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Jeniniooo in Kusadasi

Hey guys and dollz! Its been awhile huh?! I've been on vacation for about 10days now..and man am I missing home now! Thing is, I dont get to fly back untill 2 days time!!
Sooo how did my holiday go so far huh?? It was ok...I had some fun days and some quiet days...too much free time and nothing to do!!!
So right now I'm just chillin by the pool with my friends...its really too hot here, I tan wayyyy tooo fast that I look 3 shades darker than all my friends and I've stayed indoors and hid from the sun a couple of days!! I'll be back home on monday finally!! I will post a few experiences I had over here...I miss u guys!! Xxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: