...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Summer Cleaning!!


Melon, Negipoo and Grape being Sillayyy! :D

know it was friday night but i did go for a after work thing with a few friends..went home early coz weather was bad and i really didn't wanna take night bus home by myself (bad past experience!)

anyways me and my roomie got home around the same time and we propa summer cleaned both our wardrobes, rooms and just everything!! Feels soooooo GOOD to have a nice and fresh tidy living space!! 

I'm soo buzzin with happiness i'm not tired!! I got a few more things to sort out tomo in terms of paper works but with things checked off to do mostly done, i can go on vacation with alil less stress now!!

I'm usually not so organised because i can't throw anything away.. I THREW ALOTTT away today! shoes, cd's, books, clothes, skincare, make up, accessories, old technology and just stuff i would never use really!! Both me and Melon are lil messy when it comes to clothes!! haha! don't judge!! I'm getting into the good habits now... My speech to her the other day was literally:-

" If you can't achieve the small goals, what makes you think you can achieve the bigger ones??"

and that applies to everything!! Reflect on that guys..it could be diets, studies, work down to something small like taking your suppliments everyday or doing laundry every sunday!! :D

Good Luck guys!! xxx

No comments: