...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Banh Cuon baby

Yea once in awhile, I post pictures of food I eat! Haha! I think its an oriental thing because Dr Nakamatsu took pictures of food he ate everyday for 37yrs or so and still counting! He got a noble prize for it!!
This is Banh Cuon, one of my favourite vietnamese homecooked dishes.. Its basically rice flour steamed pancakes with a savoury filling inside of shallots, prawns, pork mince, black sea fugus n seasoning. I have it with coriander and crisp shalots and 'nuon mam' dressing..
There is a lot of work and time put into it makin them... But ahh it soo good!! This is why I can never become a vegetarian!! I love traditional foods a lot!! :)

I would recommend a good viet restaurant for u guys to go try, but I have not found one that makes the perfect Pho Ga yet...I will let ya'll know when I do!! :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: