...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Phó Bô and Gow jee dumplings

\
I can never become a vegetarian...I can go on veg for months but I couldn't give up on meat completely simply because I love the traditional foods I grew up with.. Phó is my favourite food..my great aunt made the soup from the night before to the morning that I ate it! That is hourss of cooking so it was amazing! 
Then on the same day, my mom made these amazing dumplings n my room mate was in love with them!! I brought a whole plate up and she ate like 3/4s of it like that lol!! I weren't that hungry but they were so good!! :D

No comments: