...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Havin a fab day with my melon!

I'm currently living with one of my home boyz Melon!! We had lunch in Brixton today! I never realised my home town was so awesome!! Like we needa hang out here more often! Only thing is I have been traumatised since lil going thru brixton and getting sleazy comments whiles I walk..that sadly hasn't changed but at least I won't go here alone :D I really wanna go here to buy my vegetables n fruit on a average morning n blend in!! We at Starbuck havin a frappe on a beautiful sunny day today!! I had a soy a strawberry frappe and she had a caramel coffee frappe!

No comments: