...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Living with a friend..

Guys this is embarrassing...but I have never lived with anyone before...I am 23 yrs old and I have never moved away from my moms house...to be honest, I've never had a good enough reason to... I've had to share my room with my lil sis when I was younger..that's about it..I've been on countless vacations where I've had to live in the same accommodations for a few weeks max but never for long..

I know..I have been told I don't learn real responsibility untill I have to fend or myself.. :s how is it like living on your own? Is it lonely? I like living at my home, I don't have any restrictions..I have my freedom and I can take care of my parents when they need me..
I am currently allowing one of my good friends stay with me for a few weeks untill she can find herself somewhere more permanent..it has been fun n interesting so far living with another person in my own space..I'm definately never bored! :D

No comments: