...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Medicinal cookery

I was working in north london on sunday and somehow got talking to Dale Pinnock, a chef/nutritionist/herbalist! We had met before n spoken because he recognised me but I had no idea of his status! O_o

Anyways he was promoting his new book 'Medicinal Cookery' and made some yummy stuff from his recipes on the day! The guy was so laid back and nice and we really got along which was refreshing because he was very humble like me!! I got a signed copy of his book that day and I've been reading it religiously..like even on the tube lol!! Its really good!


Today I'm actually trying out his flu fighting soup! Jus waiting for it to cook now!! :D my room mates sick n had a fever aswell so I'm sure she wud get super better with this soup! I would encourage anyone to get a copy of his book coz u just don't understand how important the types of food that can save u from a lifetime of health disorders...trust me, its not even a diet book! So educational! :D. I got the book as a gift so I have to make good use of it. But yea guys...watch this space for Dale Pinnock! He's the next Gillian Mckeith!! :D
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: