...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Emergency..mood..vitality..

My boss recommend to me to get these 3 flower essences to take to help me cope with stress, relax and stay positive when things get all alil too much sometimes..I bought them today in Cambridge!! Flower remedies work on an emotional level and to be totally honest..I've never used them for anything in my life but I figured i'f give them a try! I will let u know if it does anything drastic to the way I feel lately..will keep in my handbag n take it often! Or if I wanna get tipsy coz there is quite a kick of alcohol in it!! Lol!

No comments: