...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Thank you Carolina!!

I had made a very sweet friend from the alpha weekend a couple of months back... And I usually only go to the evening services of church with her... And they did this mini competition to win tickets to the next worship concert called Pentecost 2011 and she won them!! And she gave me the other ticket :) I can't wait to go with her! It will be very cool because I've never been to the o2 arena concert hall before! Thank u Carolina! Xxxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: