...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Creams is heaven!

My home gurl took me here! Boy was we hungry and even tho the queue was long, the wait was worth it! It was amazing!! I don't regret a single calorie!! :D
This was my waffle.. choco banana!!mmm!!
This was the banoffie waffle..it was very good!
The chocolate and strawberry one was amazing aswell...gosh jus remembering the taste makes me hungry!! oh and to top it off..we all had a thick creamy hot chocolate italian style afterwards..it was soo the creme de la creme of hot chocolates!! :D

No comments: