...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

"R U still bloggin?"

Hey guys n dollz! Yea I've really been lazy with the bloggin since I came back from Barbados haven't I?! I dno why!!! It's like that trip was something real new to write about and now I'm back...all I do is work and meet up with friends..thing is I still do tak pics everywhere I go..but I jus dnt blog right there n then :s alot of people recently told me they've read my blog n it does surprise me because they dnt interact with me.. I haven't made it hard to comment at all..u jus comment n put ur name n press post..no moderation or security letters to type in involved...I would appreciate comments and feedback left here rather than on Facebook ^_^

No comments: