...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Hey man!

I can't believe i have slightly left my blog alone for awhile... i've been mad busy working long hours and 6days a week to be honest... and of my few hours after work, i really jus chill with the dudes or dudettes till i get tired... yep same times everyday...but to be honest, i do see and do pretty cool stuff...i've just gotten lazy to post it up now! editing pics is longggg and my stupid phones are having sucky reception lately that it just puts me off using them all together other than to send and recieve calls and txts! I promise i'll post some stuff i've been up to in the last couple of weeks :)

No comments: