...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Ostrich eggs!

Ok I know this is over random but I have never ever ever seen an ostrich egg! I'm even more surprised people eat them! It's just so much bigger of a potential bird ur killing! :S and it being equivalent to 24 chicken eggs is amazing!! I dno... Looks dinosaur like..teradactal like :p
Ok I've finished ranting on about eggs!! But if it's new to me, could be new to u too :p

No comments: