...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

"You Ugly Rassholeeee!!"

Lool my friend picked me and jami up to go catch a movie at Sheraton mall..and on our way there, there was these 3 ugly dudes all smiling and staring at us!! Jami was cursing in the car and then brad was like 'Jen I'll drive up nx to them, roll down the window u u tell em they ugly ok!' lol so I did..in the midest of traffic, the windows went down and stuck my head out yellin 'YOU UGLY RASSHOLEEEE!!!!' haha!! U don't know how much both brad and jami were crying with laughter after I did that!! They guys were so shamed and hide and laughed at the same time lol!!! To a bajan, what I said was not nice but it's distinctly bajan to say 'rasshole!' lol!! Gosh that was epic!!
Oh another pic of my friends sexyyyyyy car!! We at the mall now!

No comments: