...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Suckin Sugar Cane!

LOL!! I'm new to all of this so this was fun!!! My jaw started aching after awhile tho!!! i did not find it easy to bite and break it... i had to do it like the pros 1st..and after i couldn't take it no more...
I had it the kiddies style.. split into 4's lol!!! Ahhh this sugar cane was sooo nice!!! If u couldn't ever imagine me dong this.. heres the pictures to help you!! lol!! I think the girls are proud to have trained me to be fully bajan... they said i will need to go to rehab to go back to normal London chick Jeniniooo :p

No comments: