...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Flying fish!!

This is the food I wanted everyday!! It's just simply flying fish fillets with bajan spices and fried in flour..with macaroni pie! :D Tara made this for me on my last day here..she is so sweet and I am grateful for everything she has done for me... Couldn't asked for a better host..she looked after me dispite her other commitments!! Guys this dish is so yummy!!

No comments: