...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Red Rocks via QUAD BIKE!

Funny story!! I was takin a stroll to the supermarket to my credit for my phone and a copy of the paper I'm on when someone ahead of me called my name out like he knew me!! Turns out he did! I met Bradley last year, he actually was the 1st person to take me to the beach with his family! So yea it was crazy seeing him down the stretch from my place jus to catch up so casually! so anyways he called me later to go red rocks for a lime...and he picked me up... Man did not tell me he was picking me up in a quadbike!! So I wasn't not dressed or prepared for the journey..never the least, I went!! OMG!!! My hair was so knotted after the crazy speeds he was doing made the winds auto dread my hair into locks!! Seriously it was that tangled!! Look at the pic he took of me after we arrived!! I look crazy right!?!
I got there soooo fast my friends came like an hr and half after me! N it was free drink for ladies till 12am! So I jus hung out with Bradley n his friends till they came..makin sure a comb and a hairband was coming with them for the journey home lol!! I had alot of fun that night mayn! I remember last yr he had me sittin at the back whiles he was poppin wheelies!! That was terrifying for me...well he did it a few times more that night!! I must have grown a pair of balls since then because I wasn't as scared!! We were going soooo fast on that bike tht my face was getting a lift or sumfin!! Lol!! Heres some pics from the night!
I'm tryin to look as nice as possible for the pic... honestly guys... can u see how knotted and dry and dreadlocked my hair is? that after trying to comb it with my fingers and trust there was so much hair that i pulled out doing that!! Had to get Tara to bring me a comb and a hairband for the ride home!

I do NOTTT know hoe this pic came about but its embarassing coz that dude- i dnt know him, but the pic makes out like hes happily grabbin my junk or sumfin!! AND HES NOT!! i didn't even dance with him... think he was a friend of my friends n they took a cheeky pic?! I had 5 pina coladas that night guys..it was free ok O_o

BAJAN LESBIANS IN THE CLUBBB!!!! The one in the hat and checked shirt is a woman!! O_O i'm always looking out for prozziez, lesbos and battymans... just for the fun of it!! xD

Me, Tara and Keisha... In Height and Size of Booty Order!! xD lol!!

Me on my friends Bike... I cannot show u the pic he took of me when i got to the club... i looked SCARYY!! so i will show u one after i managed to brush my hair... Everyone was over staring..i had a big audience when my friend took this pic... like im some random tourist sitting on some next dudes bike.. and i did put them to shame when i got off and walked straight to the bike crew to hang out with them... gosh i did feel alil privileged having being introduced to them... thanks bradley for the awesome experience!!! :D


Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really good blog!!

Anonymous said...

That was a really joy of a writing..

Anonymous said...

That was a really great piece of writing..

Unknown said...

thanks