...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Jeniniooo lands front page!! :O

Hey guys! I just found out today that I was on the front page of the Barbados Advocate newspaper!! It's quite shocking actually! It was from the talk given by the Prime minister of St Vincent and the grenadines... Futuremore I was just there to listen to the lecture with my friend Jamilia n we both got caught laughing at something he said because the man is soooo damn funny!! This is quite cool for me! I was told I should go buy the paper for a keepsake..so I did later on!! How proud of me are u guys?! :D

No comments: