...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Baby Jeniniooo days..My Childhood...

Going to my doctor isn't something i enjoy..if i could solve it myself, i would prefer to not see one..but i needed to this time... but its not all bad.. one thing i like about going i that i get to visit my childhood again.. I was born and raised in Vauxhall... and i loved it there!! so many kids and my primary school was huge!! I used to do christmas plays in that place, run around n explore the haunted rooftop..play hide and seek with my friends and play football with the boys in there!!  I lived here till i was 10yrs old...oh how i did not want to move because i missed my friends... lol.. Tell you a secret... I used to write letters to my bestfriend in primary school instead...i dno why we never met up or used the phone!! And i remember sending her some easter eggs..and then she sent me backa  £2 coin saying 'i didn't know what you would like, so here, u can buy it yourself..' lol!! thinking back, it was kinda silly because its only a 10mins bus ride away..but i guess being brought up in vauxhall...it was rare we stepped outta that area...i never took the bus or tube to any area without my family!!
I also went back to my old house... where i used to live...There a little park next to it and this place..it makes me so happy..its my happy place in the hussle and bussle of London... So many memories here... Its where i learnt how to ride my 1st bike..where used to draw in chalk on the ground..ran for the ice cream van..hopped skipped jump everywhere and had an adventure everyday...as a kid...i'm so happy i was brought up here rather than Brixton...
This bad boy i hope..will always be here...it used to look like a mountain or a turtle i would climb up!! I really liked spending time in this lil park...no matter where i head to in life..i think i'll always come back to visit this place...Its probably my..'if i run away and no one can find me..this will be the place i'll be at' kinda place lol!! Uno when life gets all abit too complicated...abit too stressful...abit too much..and abit too hard.... taking a break to only think of the happiest childhood memories you own is sometimes a really good way to shut down the negative energies overflowing your mind...

No comments: