...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Worship Central

I went to this worship gig at the HMV Forum. It was like really awesome songs sung by this christian band. The music is like plain white Ts, the fray, Snow patrol and coldplay... I really liked it!
I felt all so happy being in that environment.
I filmed one of the performances on my iphone. Check it out..i really liked this song...


what do you think?

No comments: