...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Someone like you...

I posted this video on my fb but i'm gna try to keep my wall clean so i'm reposting it on my blog...

I really like this song... its kinda sad and depressing...but she sounds a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! It does remind you about the times you've ever been hurt before... She conveys emotions in her voice and tone...the lyrics too but damn she can singgg!!! i love it!!

Like i said on my wall... i hear this song ages ago coz my gurl kept wanting us to hear it...and it didnt sound like something i'd like...but one day...i banged my head in her car lol and this song was playin on her cd..so i actually listened to it...its awesome :) x

No comments: