...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Morning!

I came to church extra early today mostly to have a meeting with my bestfriend about a project we gonna be workin on together..but she took too long n bailed on me O_o so I'm here alone..I don't mind..gives me time to reflect n have time to talk to god.. Sitting on top alone..quite cool actually..jus reading my book n im gna get breakfast in abit..

No comments: