...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Caring is taking me to shisha!

I haven't been very well..not in the best of health n I've been getting alot of people worried about me lately.. :( particularly my bestfriend.. So she came over n forced fed me! O_o she brought me a sun flower to cheer me up too..her n Senia jammed with me whiles I half played with my niece and half felt like crap..
They took me to cafe naturals, promised me the best hot chocolate and most amazing shisha.. :) oh how it did cheer me up n unlike popular beliefs..smokin shisha made me feel better lol!!

No comments: