...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Brighton Beach Town

Those 2 crazy chicks got me to agree to driving to Brighton instead of sleeping in and recovering.. So yea..I drove them down there! My 1st time on the motorway since the pass plus test so I was actually so lame and proud of myself I took a pic of my car as soon as we arrived n parked up!! Lol!
To be honest, being at the beach was a good way of helping me recover..u don't get this kinda scenery by my bedroom window!

No comments: