...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Standard!!

After my course meeting ended..I met up with bam and rohan..and yes standard we went afters!! I know it was cold today but we're weird like that..if it's hot, u'll prob find bam at the sauna O_o was actually his idea to go for ice cream!!
I got to try mango mischief today..bam's favourite..it was aweeeesome!!!!
I did tk pics of everyone but I'm gna allow it coz we all look ruff n tired lol! 
Jammed at mines later to bang out some anime.. :D 

No comments: