...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

The alpha course..week 1

I started the alpha course today.. If you've ever asked that question 'what is the meaning of life?' and been determined to find some answer in your own voice..well that's where I am in life at the moment...I'm fed up of listening the everyone elses opinions and views n advice..for so many yrs I've questioned and wondered and I'm doing lil things I can this yr to find my answers before my questions change..

This course is for atheists n people who r like me..just curious if god is really out there..

Today was just introductions..I'll be doing this for about 10weeks..and will definately be blogging about my views and experience.. One thing I really liked about this church was the singing...I sneaked a pic but as u can tell..it was non traditional church music :) awesome!!

No comments: