...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Me and Gabz Joint Bday karaoke..

So Gabz and i have days apart from our bday, and he organised a lil karoake party this sat for us and our friends... Was at this nice lil vietnamese cafe called Cafe VN..near farringdon stn... It was actually really fun!! My gurl Sabrina came just to see me ( big Love :D) and she jammed with me thee for abit too b4 leavin early to catch her train.. Still.. I can't believe i stayed till the end of it... We were havin a lil team singing competition..and for sound reason..them guys think that i can sing... I SOOOO CAN'T!! But they did make out like i was good and in tune compared to the opposing team!! haha! Go team Gabz n vincent!! xD

My home gurls sec chan n linda showed up in the end..and the plan was to go thai sq later on..but i sooooo did not want to go!! and awesomely..so didn't sec chan :D so we dropped everyone at the club and we had our own lil ghetto party jammin in Trafalgar sq wid a bottle of rose, phone music and a box of 20 Mcnuggets to share hahahahhaa!!! It was awesome!! and soon enough...vincent, linda, greg and jay joined us :D

I didnt take any pics that night so heres a pic of me and my hing dai Gabz who turned 25 couple of days ago!! :) We were at one of Chi nights special foam parties..hence why i'm soaked!! xD

No comments: