...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Doesn't my head looks square in this pic?

LOL i know thats a random question but this pic makes me look like i got a square haircut or head shape no? This is an old shoot but i never saw the pics for them... haha.. CRINGE!!! I will never do modelling again..it's just not me!! I'll keep the pictures coz its memories but i really don't think i got the guts to work the camera again..unless it requires me to look moody..not sexy!! xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HARHAR! you gotta spongebob head!

Thugnificent.