...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Work & chill monday!!

Today i'm had a long but enjoyable day!! i was working but i got to catch up with some familiar faces, customers who know me, funny people, hang with my tibetan crew, like athough i put in alot of hours today, time went by so fast coz i was having fun!! i got to eat the most amazing pies ever for free, i literally got fed very well whiles working and doing what i do best..being Miss Elite and showcasing the elite products!! :D I'm workin at the same place tomo so i'm in a good mood for tomo!! :)

It's started to snow again today!! forreal its weird to have a white christmas in London of all places..but i hope it doesn't get too heavy...at least not to the point where i cannot drive my baby paris around :s ( oh btw..i named my car Paris lol! don't hate..uno u like it too... xD)

Later today my bestie came around with her fiance to chill out with me and we exchanged gifts..and we both really went all out with the wrapping and ribbons n decorating of the gifts!! lol..whatchu expect...we were both always the 2 top highrollers in our design course back in college :p

I love this picture!!! i let her try on 1 of my gowns and because it was so long..she stood on a stool lol!! Imagine it was normal for women to be taller than men LMAO!! cutest couple ever!! x

No comments: